Pennsylvania dating laws Hermaphrodite free webcam
Sale of more than 1,000 pounds is a felony with a maximum penalty of 10 years in prison and a 0,000 fine.
See Growing marijuana, even with no intention of selling it, is a felony and is punishable up to five years in prison and $15,000 in fines.
The Pennsylvania Sentencing Guidelines state that possession with intent to deliver less than 10 plants is felony.
See The offenses and penalties for selling or trafficking hashish or concentrates are the same as the trafficking penalties for marijuana.
For more information see Pennsylvania's marijuana laws section of this website.
See Manufacturing hashish or concentrates is a felony punishable by a fine no greater than $15,000 and/or a term of imprisonment no greater than 5 years.
Subsequent convictions for manufacturing hashish are punishable by a fine no greater than ,000 and/or a term of imprisonment no greater than 10 years.
But if you’re found to bear more than 50 percent of the legal blame, you can’t collect anything at all from other at-fault parties. You are rear-ended at a stoplight, but one of your brake lights isn’t working at the time.
During a civil trial, the jury decides that you were 25 percent at fault for the accident, while the other driver was 75 percent to blame. How does your share of the fault affect your compensation?
of recreational playground is punishable by 2-4 years in prison.